Do you want more traffic to your blog?
I bet you do! Even if you can drive solid traffic to your site, I know you want more. Everyone want.
The thing which is vital to the success of an online business is that your site leverages a huge number of visits. Huge traffic means high profits, and that is something we are all looking for.
A lot of people struggling to catch the atention of more readers, so don’t be discouraged if you are one of them. At least you know where you stand and what you should you do next. Increasing your online performance and capturing more traffic takes creativity, work and time.
The most important thing you must know is what you will do next. Making a plan on the start can make your life much easier. Make schedule and know exactly, where, why and how at any time. Sticking to plan rest assured that you will not be lost in the Internet world.
In this article, you will find some fresh ideas on how you can drive traffic fast to your site.
Here comes TOP 4:
1. First and of course most important is to create quality epic content and submit new posts as often as possible. CONTENT IS KING. Content is still number one in driving traffic to your website. It isn’t important if content you make is informations about your product or sharing some everyday experience, it is quality that matters.
2. Social Media- Hmm, where to start? I’m pretty sure that you already hear about Social Media Marketing methods and how much they are actually important. Twitter and Facebook have become part of everyone’s life. Can you already see potential just reading the last sentence?
I hope you can, because if it isn’t, Social Media will become part of your everyday life.
Social networking sites help you to share posts, ideas and thoughts with your followers and keeping them connected with your website. Users can share your posts, and actually promote your brand instead of you. Isn’t that great? Absolutely. There’s no excuse for not having Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn profiles. It’s never to late for start using them. You should also start using other social media networks like Quora, Tumblr and Empire Avenue.
3. Include an email newsletter subscribe widget on your site- Keeping your customers well informed about your new blog posts, projects or products is incredibly important. The newsletter should contain teasers and blurbs that motivate readers to click through to information posted on your website. Recipients can share your email with their friends and colleagues, funneling more traffic to your site.
4. Guest Posting- This is one of the best ways to improve quality and rank of your website. It is a best way to get fast backlinks. They are do- follow backlinks which is really important for rank of your website (Google PageRank especially). Always remember to only do guest blog posting to blogs in your niches, so you can drive traffic related to your interests.
By the way, this can be useful resource for you. I created a list of 150 quality blogs where you can contribute for free!
This was the top 4 ways to generate traffic to a site.
Driving traffic isn’t rocket science but it does take time, preservance and consistency. Don’t give up.
Work Hard, Dream Big
Latest posts by Vukasin Ilic (see all)
- We Are Back with Interviews! My Today Guest is Ti Roberts, SEO Rebel - December 11, 2013
- Warning: Best Blogging Communities You Must Use! - December 8, 2013
- FireProved Fridays Fourth Edition: Summary of all Epic posts this week! - December 7, 2013